Friday, March 13, 2009

Debating...






I purchased this kimono jacket for the cherry blossom festival and also for me to wear in pictures with Sakura. I was going to go with a full length kimono and obi but decided against it this year. With her so little and all the walking we intend to do, something more flexible and light would probably be best. Now what I'm currently debating is wig or no wig? I am digging on this little pink and white bob, its dirt cheap. I had an artisan from Etsy.com create a portrait cherry blossom hat for Sakura but the blossoms just don't look right on the hat. Since they come on a clip I was thinking of attaching them to my hair instead. Or in this case the wigs hair. I'm hoping my friend Amanda will be able to come down and join us for the festival. She's really into the Japanese culture and Anime. So having her along would make it more fun. And I haven't seen her in ages. The carrier you see above is a Babyhawk carrier and so far I like it. Its very comfortable but Sakura is still too little right now to carry on the back. I think by April 4th she might be able to try again. If not I'll front pack her. The carrier I have is black with the front patch a blue/pink cherry blossom spray. ;)